Administrative Assistant - Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN)
- 13-Jan-2020 to 24-Jan-2020
- - AA SWAN
- Harrisburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are
Family Design Resources, Inc. (FDR) works with agencies and professionals who support children and families throughout Pennsylvania. From private social service agencies to public systems for child welfare, education, mental health and juvenile justice, we provide programs, technical assistance and training to help cultivate healthy, supported families in Pennsylvania.
FDR partners with Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries to deliver the programs of the Pennsylvania Statewide Adoption and Permanency Network (SWAN). SWAN includes county children and youth agencies, private adoption agencies, Pennsylvania's Office of Children, Youth and Families, foster and adoptive parents, and many others all working together on behalf of children who need permanent homes.
Administrative Assistant - SWAN
Family Design Resources (FDR) is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. Under the direction of the Senior Administrative Assistant-SWAN, the Adminastrative Assistant will perform a wide range of activities independently and as a team member by being efficient, proactive and effective. Accuracy, attention to detail, excellent organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills along with a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Job duties may include the following:
- Provide administrative support by performing support duties such as answering phones, distributing documents; pick up mail at Post Office; processing orders for business cards.
- Accurately review expense reports for submission to fiscal department.
- Maintain various databases that support the work of FDR.
- Responsible for making hotel and travel accommodations for staff.
- Assisting with the logistics of meeting preparation and follow-up, including arranging for and setting up of meals.
- Handling sensitive information with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously without missing deadlines.
- Point person to process staff request to become notaries.
Other Duties as Assigned.
We offer a competitive salary along with the opportunity to grow and advance within our organization. We offer a benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Employer-paid short term disability benefit
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Contribution equivalent to 6% of your salary to your 401(k)
Please submit your cover letter and resume to be considered.
To learn more about FDR, please visit www.familydesign.org
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media